AEDC 2022 is projected to attract more than 5,000 exhibiting companies and state governments and 100,000 conference delegates and professionals from across Asia, Americas, Europe and Sub Saharan Africa respectively.
The AEDC 2022 exhibition will provide:
- Direct access to the primary stakeholders and key players in the Sub Saharan Africa supply and value chains in all business sectors
- Insight into the untapped natural minerals opportunities from state and organized private sector tenders, upcoming bids and consortia and upcoming infrastructural projects from the state governments.
- Connections with real government policymakers, those detailing project plans, approving budgets and implementing timelines
- Information on tenders, bids and consortia and on the present and future roll-out of the project.
- A competitive advantage through face to face introductions to the authorities behind project bids and early phase project planning
- State projects designed for public–private partnership