AEDC is the best opportunity in this region to do business, engage with investors and meet asset allocators from across the region. The AEDC brings you face-to-face with key clients and prospects on a regional and international scale.
The AEDC mapped out series of global economic development meetings among the world leaders. Current and aspiring thought leaders will come together to share ideas and gain new perspectives on important issues such as the economic future of Africa.
Are You Hungry For Investment Networking? The African Region Is Too Contact us to book your participation slot.
Charging Toward the Future
Africa’s attractions include Oil & Gas, Mining, Growing technology, Tourism and Manufacturing alongside the ‘invaluable assets’ of its natural resources.
The region’s blend of anticipated advanced technology and advanced nature is conducive for innovation.
Laying the foundation for the manufacturing base in Africa’s industrial parks, all state-level development zones: Economic & Technological Development Zone, High-Tech Zones which will make the AEDC 2022 as one of the biggest economic development event in Africa soil.
It’s a perfect metaphor for Africa, a region that is projected to start flying high in innovation at the same time it remains rooted in the solid ground of hard work and industrial heritage.
Highlights of the event includes but not limited to the following:
- Presentation of State projects
- Executive networking
- Start up networking
- National projects captured in the budgets presentation
- States/National investment opportunities
- Foreign Direct Investment networking between top government functionaries and executives of foreign companies but strictly on invitation from the event’s organizers
- New cities development networking
- Joint venture partnership networking
- Technical partnership networking
- Public Private Partnership networking
- National infrastructure listed for concessioning.
- African regional new markets development
- Africa International Business Executive Club Launching
- African Free Trade Development
- Gala dinner strictly on invitation from the event’s organizers